Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A little somethin somethin about me.

Hello, my name is Adrian and I am an Elementary Education major. I have lived in Oklahoma City my entire life. I am of Cuban, Puerto- Rican, Irish, and French decent. I like football, sleep, food, and just relaxing when I actually have the time. I am going to school full time(12 hours), and I work at Walgreens full time as well to support myself.
As an education student, my goals are to simply graduate, I know this might not sound like a professional goal, but if I obtain it I will be the first in my family to graduate from any sort of higher learning facility( college ). I would like to teach a grade in which I do not have to worry about "teaching to the test"(Thank you State Department of Education) , such as 4th grade. I want to become a teacher so I can have a chance to help children who come from lower socio-economic backgrounds (such as myself) do well in school, also I think young males in this group need more positive male role models in their life.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you will be a 1st gen college grad. Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete